Want to know how much your
FREE, no obligation valuation for your home, rental or commercial space.
Choosing to sell your residential or commercial property at auction can actually increase the sale price of your property through competitive bidding.
Why you should consider selling your property at auction?
Today, more people than ever before are choosing to sell their property at auction, especially those who are looking to achieve a quick sale.
As soon as the hammer falls, the buyer must commit to putting a 10% deposit down straight away in order to secure the sale and the remaining 90% needs to be paid within the month.
Our property auctions attract a whole host of developers, landlords, and even first-time buyers, all on the hunt for the perfect property or business premises. All kinds of properties can be sold at auction in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, or Walsall.
Get the best price for your property
If you’re looking to sell your property fast, let us help!
Our experienced and highly professional estate agents can help you to make all the necessary arrangements, guiding you through the entire auction process so that you end up getting the best price for your property.
From the moment you get in touch, we will ensure that you have all of the information and advice you need to obtain the maximum return on investment.
This includes ensuring that your property is listed in the auction catalogue and handling arrangements for viewings or open houses for potential bidders before the auction.
We can also advise you on the best auction strategy, from choosing an enticing starting price and guide price, through to setting a reserve. On the day of the auction, your property will be sold alongside other properties for auction in Walsall, Wolverhampton and Birmingham. You’re welcome to attend if you wish.
As long as any reserve is met by the winning bid, the sale will be legally binding, and the winning bidder will have to have their deposit ready and a mortgage in place, so there should be no uncertainty or delays after the auction.
If you require further information about our property auctions, please do not hesitate to get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.